Happy End of the World Day! I have had a wonderful, fulfilling life so far. I have loved fiercely, lived with intention, and helped brighten some days along the way. If the world ends today, I won’t live with regret.
Granted that we all survive, I have a few fun activities for the weekend to share if you are sticking around DC for the holidays:
1. Holiday Market on F Street NW between 7th and 9th Streets – Don’t forget that the holiday crafts fair extends to this Sunday, December 23rd. If you’re doing last minute shopping, this might be your gold mine!
2. BYT End of the World Party – Friday, Dec 21st 8:30pm-2:00am – For $16, you can visit 700 H Street NE tonight for a party filled with drinks, dancing, and a band called Ghost Beach. What more can you ask from your favorite party people on your last day on Earth?
3. Midtown’s Little Red Dress Party – Friday, Dec 21st 10pm-3am – An excuse to wear your short red number and take advantage of the free drinks for ladies special from 10-1.
4. Santa Baby Holiday Party – George – Saturday, Dec 22 8-11pm – $15 tickets online, $20 at the door. All you can drink champagne from 8-9pm. Who can’t wait to meet their preppy Georgetown-styled new crush?
5. Matzo Ball Party – On Monday December 24th, while many are gathering around the Christmas Tree, hot young jewish singles all over the country will be heading to the clubs for the annual Matzo Ball bash. Get your tickets here for DC’s party at Ultrabar!
Hope everyone is getting happy for Friday and the holidays. Put your smiles on!